Monday, September 19, 2011

Decerning the call and support

Well it's past midnight and I just got done watching a movie and I can't sleep right now. Well anyways right now I'm decerning if God is calling me to become a sister and I'm pretty sure thats what I'm called to be. I know I'm not meant to be married I have known that for awhile. To be honest more than 10 years but its so exciting and I smile thinking about this. The more I go through this process, the more I feel like being called. I have 3 orders for sure that I am thinking about Missinary Sisters of the Holy Rosary, Maryknoll and Holy Spirit Missionary Sisters. I know I want to serve the poor, but the question is where God wants me/

Support is amazing in my parish, I can't tell you I am very overwelmed. I'm surprised that people are so happy :) Then tonight I wanted to tell my friend Zach and I'm happy to say that he was very supportive in all of this. I love him :)

No comments: