Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happiness and Discerning the Call

I have been filled with lots of Happiness, since I meet with my spiritual director. We talked about everything from the order I want to go into to my faith journey.It was wonderful meeting with her and look forward to more spiritual directon with her :). Well anyways other thinns she wants me to do in keep a journal about what I'm thankful for and where I see GOD. Which I think is a WONDERFUL thing becaus we take many things for granted. It got me to thinking when I was driving home last night even thoughI hate winter. Snow is a BESYTIFUL thing and it's one GOD's creations.





Sometimes we have to be reminded on what GOD has given us even if it's the small things in LIFE. God has given us lots of wonderful things sometimes we forget what he has given us. Another thing that I love is watching hte sun set.






2 comments:

4leafclover1343 said...

That is a good idea to keep a journal to mark down inspiration. It's hard to remember later on unless you literally capture the moment.


(psssst... you should spell check-- sorry)

Unknown said...

LoL thanks