Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dating and fulfillment in Life

Why should we date?


I wonder that alot sometimes, because of the fact I never have the best luck with men.It has me thinking about many things. If I do find someone, it has to be forever. I will not marry someone, who doesn't have faith in the same God as I do.But I have been wondering alot about what my call in life is.Does God want me to be married. And to teacher my children to be good catholics. Or should I do something else. I just need God to guide me in the right direction. I have been praying for God to guide me where to go and what to do.


What will fulfill me?


I wonder can I live a life being single?  That is one thing I struggle with to this day. Ever since I was a very little girl I dreamed of becoming a wife and being a mom.I still want to have it. But sometimes things change, thats how I feel now.I want more to my life than to what it is like now. I want to help people who aren't like me. I have always been drawn to helping people.





No comments: