Saturday, June 5, 2010

Whats my call in life

What is my call in life?

I have been asking this question a lot. Is my call to work at Walmart, even though I don't think it is. Even though I plan to go to school soon for Medical Assisting. But sometimes I feel called to do something else. But I often finding myself praying and asking God to help and guide me.


I recently met a young man on a site, but I wonder if married life is what I should do in my life. Or should I do something else?


I know the Lord has big plans for me , but I need to pray and figure out what they are.But I think first I'm gonna do school and then I want to do some mission work for sure.I somehow feel called to do this type of work.


A clean heart is a free heart. A free heart can love Christ with an undivided love in chastity, convinced that nothing aA clean heart is a free heart. A free heart can love Christ with an undivided love in chastity, convinced that nothing and nobody will separate it from his love. Purity, chastity, and virginity created a special beauty in Mary that attracted God’s attention. He showed his great love for the world by giving Jesus to hernd nobody will separate it ftracted God’s attention. He showed his great love for the world by giving Jesus to her

1 comment:

MarĂ­a said...

"What does he want from me?" is probably one of the most important questions in life. One more important, is what do you desire? God gives you those desires on your heart! :) I don't know how you found my blog...but I don't see any information in you profile. If you are at all interested in talking more...about vocation/life, my e-mail is mary.meleski@gmail.com :)