Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Being a Saint, Music makes me Happy and dressing modest

Saints, what makes them so different from the rest of us?

I have recenly just started reading about saints, before I only payed attention to certain saint that most people have heard of. For example Saint Teresa the little flower, I have read alot about her and have always found her to be interesting. But then there is Saint Maria Goretti, who to me is an Amazing person. She was raped and stabbed, this young man left her to die. But on her death bed, she forgave him. I'm a relegous person, but I don't know if I could have done the same thing. Or atleast that quick, because it's not easy to forgive who did something terrible to you.

Some people think that saints are perfect, but I don't think are. Knowone is always perfect, I believe the things the do in their lives. Well for me I like to learn about saint and what made them a saint. If anyone knows of an interesting saint please let me know.

I love music for so many different reasons,it makes me feel so much better. Most recent I have been listen to christian music. I can't believe how much it makes me smile and feel so Wonderful. It hard to describe but it's like God is talking to me through this music Wonderful feeling. :)

Maybe it's me, but it seems hard to find modest tops. Everything seems to want to show everything. But I don't, if anyone could help it would be great. :)

No comments: